The photobook service is up and running just in time for your family albums to be printed, bound and shipped to family and friends worldwide this winter.
Photobooks are fun and easy to make! LifeTimez Photobook services provide you with exciting capabilities. You design it, pick the size and we produce it -- with all the fun and none of the hassle. Your LifeTimez Photobook is produced with the attention to detail and lasting durability of a treasured keepsake. All materials are archival-quality to ensure years of enjoyment -- using state-of-the-art, full-color, digital printing on acid-free paper. LifeTimez Photobooks are all professionally bound to exacting specifications of the Library Binding Institute. Hardbound are side-sewn while Softbound are bound with double-fan adhesive.
So let's get scrappin and binding!
Here are my favories.
Probably too much information...but I've been tagged! So now if your reading this...TAG...your it!
1. Who was your first prom date?
Fred at the Senior Ball in Logan, UT. Didn't go to my prom for my school in California
2. Who was your first roommate?
April from Utah, Amy from Alaska and Thung from Vietnam in Logan, UT across the street from Utah State
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
Jake Daniels and wine coolers. First and only time, I hate the taste of alcohol.
4. What was your first job?
Baby sitting was my first paying job but Long John Silver's was my first W-2
5. What was your first car?
Red 1960's Chevy pickup truck that my dad and I rewired for my senior project for high school.
6. When did you go to your first funeral?
I might have gone to some as a small child but I think my grandfather's when I was 8 was the first.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 2 months before I turned 18 to go to college a few weeks after graduation.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? I have no idea, but I know my mom has it in a scrapbook at her house.
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
To Georgia on a 4-H exchange trip. I turned 16 on the trip.
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I never snuck out of the house
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? Clarisa when I was 5. Nope we moved
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Logan, UT
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Efrain or Mom
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Was suppose to be in 2 weddings but one got cancelled and the other was out of state when I was 8 1/2 months pregnant.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Snuggle with Elisa. First thing out of bed is try to have Elisa go to the bathroom since we are potty training her.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Lots of county fair concerts growing up but first real one was ZZ Top in Jr High or high school was my Dad and sister.
17. First tattoo or piercing?
Ears pierced in high school and multiple times after that since the second I take out the ear rings the holes close up. Have left the holes closed since I was pregnant.
18. First celebrity crush?
19. Age of first kiss? 14 or 15
20. First love?
First real love: my husband. All other "love" was very juvenile and high schooly
21. Are you still in love with your first love? Yes
ok now you know all the sordid details about me.. tag you're it!
MELISSA"S JULY 2006 ROUND UP
What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
Scrapbook Answers is my secular magazine of choice
What the Bible Really Teaches
Our current Book Study book
Shameless Shortcuts: 1,027 Tips and Techniques from Yankee Magazine
A fun tip book I am using for cleaning and yard ideas
More Build It Big
Book I got at TLC convention from the Direct Selling Women’s Alliance. Need to get the workbook that goes with it but so far just working of the tasks in each chapter is great
Schools of Fish: Welcome back to the Reason You Became an Educator
Went to a great bookstore in Portland and got some goodies for my daughter and this book. Has given me some great ideas on how to have more productive and fun school year
What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
Second Hand Lions on DVD and on TV. This is the best movie ever, love the story and ending.
Knights of the South Bronx. Rewatched this Ted Danson movie from 2005. This is a great movie about a substitute teacher that teaches inner city kids chess.
We are big USA network fans at my house so Monk, The Dead Zone and Psych are must see
Treasure Hunters on NBC has been a fun watch and their online game is also fun
With Elisa we now have gone through almost all 10 years worth of Blue’s Clues but is it still her favorite. Close second is Backyardigans and 64 Zoo Lane. Dora and Diego have become more of a once a week request which is great because they were beginning to take on Barney status for me
What special days did I celebrate and how?
Just happy with everyday life this month
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
I still get migraines but my mom found these great sticky things at the 98 cent store that help a lot
Elisa has been scrapping her knees more as she is outside and running around more
What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
Got a small pool for Elisa to play in
Went to Friday at the 3 day District Convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses. I had missed Friday of our scheduled convention because it was the last working day of the school year in June.
Went to Portland, Oregon with Elisa, my parents and sister. We visited my grandparents, aunt and uncle on my dad’s side. Here is the grandparents, parents, sister, Elisa and I
What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
Mehran: A great Indian/ Pakistani food place in Pittsburg, CA
Black Rabbit in Troutville, OR If you are ever in OR go try one of these McMenamin places. They are all restored buildings with these great murals. Here is my family at the booth and Elisa enjoying her frys
Green Leaf in Ashland, OR. Great food and a great price. Elisa had fun coloring while we waited. Also look at the size of the kid’s plate
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
Elisa’s first batch of Pull Ups to get her ready for potty training
What were this month’s disappointments?
Was hoping to have more parties and recruits with TLC but with all the new things for August I hope that will change
What were my accomplishments this month?
Getting better at keeping the house clean
Did my first customer and team newsletter for TLC
Spent a lot of time playing with Elisa
( I view that as an accomplishment because we get soo busy with life we forget to enjoy it)
Got my crop room finished and ready for crops and parties
Anything else noteworthy to record?
Nothing is springing to mind
She posted this link today
Love the latest Effer Dare:
everybody's got one (at least!)...
that phrase you say all the time...
that phrase that's SO YOU.
What's your catch phrase??
Focus on the vernacular, that makes you "you".
This is my favorite
As a California girl I have to admit I say "Like" like a ton. Here's some other Melissa'isms
* NO WAY!
* Wawa instead of water
*Blu Cues instead of Blue's Clues
* Hurry, Gama's house
* Go Park? when she wants to go to the park
* I pu pu
*MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMA when she wants anything
The original form can be seen at http://scrapbunny.com/newsletter.html
After much searching and many attempts, I have finally completed my first newsletter. I hope you find this newsletter fun to read and pretty to look at. I really had fun creating this with TLC's new Hot Fudge line and ideas from all over the scrapbooking world.
The wonderful design and layout comes from Heidi Swapp. Please support her by signing up for her newsletter here, http://www.heidiswapp.com/newslettersignup.html
Enjoy and let me know what you think : )
Introducing the best thing in digital memories since the digital camera!
I love the What's Your Happiness Today on Ali Edwards' blog
Not only is it great to remember our blessings each day but it makes for quick scrapbook journally
So here's my Saturday Happiness List
· Daughter’s laugh – At 28 months old my daughter is a giggly girl.. We knew she would be from birth ( the first breath she took was to laugh, the nurse had to make her cry a few minutes later to clear her lungs) Today she just though playing with the hose as it filled her kiddie pool was the funniest thing
· Running water – Playing with the hose, drinking cool water with fresh ice, not everyone in the world or even in this town has these things. My daughter and I had so much fun practicing our swimming in her new pool.
· Family – Getting ready to visit my father’s side of the family in Oregon this week. As I started packing today I thought about how fun it is going to be to go on this trip with my parents and sister, crowded but fun
· The Kingdom – Visited the site for the new Kingdom Hall here in town. It is going to be so nice to be able to meet as a congregation in town. Our current hall is a 10-15 minute drive to the town of Bay Point. Everyone is working on clearing the land and building the fencing.
There is an increase of scrapbookers blogging so I thought I would test drive a few free blogs in the hopes of finding one that would help me journal more and stay in touch with the daily events that make up my life. So far I am not doing well with the posting in a timely manner but I am working on it.
Visit my main home on the net at www.scrapbunny.com I am off to go update a tom of stuff there today since my hubby has taken our daughter to visit his mom so I have the house and computer to myself : )