She posted this link today
Love the latest Effer Dare:
everybody's got one (at least!)...
that phrase you say all the time...
that phrase that's SO YOU.
What's your catch phrase??
Focus on the vernacular, that makes you "you".
This is my favorite
As a California girl I have to admit I say "Like" like a ton. Here's some other Melissa'isms
* NO WAY!
* Wawa instead of water
*Blu Cues instead of Blue's Clues
* Hurry, Gama's house
* Go Park? when she wants to go to the park
* I pu pu
*MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMA when she wants anything
The original form can be seen at http://scrapbunny.com/newsletter.html
After much searching and many attempts, I have finally completed my first newsletter. I hope you find this newsletter fun to read and pretty to look at. I really had fun creating this with TLC's new Hot Fudge line and ideas from all over the scrapbooking world.
The wonderful design and layout comes from Heidi Swapp. Please support her by signing up for her newsletter here, http://www.heidiswapp.com/newslettersignup.html
Enjoy and let me know what you think : )
Introducing the best thing in digital memories since the digital camera!
I love the What's Your Happiness Today on Ali Edwards' blog
Not only is it great to remember our blessings each day but it makes for quick scrapbook journally
So here's my Saturday Happiness List
· Daughter’s laugh – At 28 months old my daughter is a giggly girl.. We knew she would be from birth ( the first breath she took was to laugh, the nurse had to make her cry a few minutes later to clear her lungs) Today she just though playing with the hose as it filled her kiddie pool was the funniest thing
· Running water – Playing with the hose, drinking cool water with fresh ice, not everyone in the world or even in this town has these things. My daughter and I had so much fun practicing our swimming in her new pool.
· Family – Getting ready to visit my father’s side of the family in Oregon this week. As I started packing today I thought about how fun it is going to be to go on this trip with my parents and sister, crowded but fun
· The Kingdom – Visited the site for the new Kingdom Hall here in town. It is going to be so nice to be able to meet as a congregation in town. Our current hall is a 10-15 minute drive to the town of Bay Point. Everyone is working on clearing the land and building the fencing.
There is an increase of scrapbookers blogging so I thought I would test drive a few free blogs in the hopes of finding one that would help me journal more and stay in touch with the daily events that make up my life. So far I am not doing well with the posting in a timely manner but I am working on it.
Visit my main home on the net at www.scrapbunny.com I am off to go update a tom of stuff there today since my hubby has taken our daughter to visit his mom so I have the house and computer to myself : )