Here is a sneak peek at this adorable "I love you" chatterbookz kit that we will be selling at TLC as a limited edition item! They've ordered 3600 for us to sell... so if you want one, email me now! Don't miss out on this cute kit!! We can pre-order them until Oct. 15th (Retail $24.95)
This beautiful, chipboard album is a unique way to say I Love You. The exclusive kit gives you everything you need to complete a sweet gift album.
- 1 - "I Love You" Chatter Bookz (12" x 4")
- 2 - Die-Cut Sheets (12" x 4")
- 24 - Designer Papers (12" x 4")
- 3 - Cardstock (12" x 4")
- 1 - Rub-On Sheet (12" x 4")
- 1 - Heart Charm
No surprise that Krystal won the Design Star by a landslide. If you didn't get a chance to buy her winning kit you can still get it from her blog, http://krystalhartley.blogspot.com/
Vote Here for Round 3
Found this today on Katie's blog
This week only (Sept. 17th to 23rd), millions of amateur photographers and 100 of the nation’s leading photojournalists will capture the rituals, emotions, intimate moments and events that transform your house into a HOME. Over this single seven-day period, you are invited to help document the harmonies and paradoxes of home life across America.
p>Sign up to receive the "Daily Clicks Heard 'Round the Nation" assignments - morning rush, what's for dinner, bedtime rituals - themes that are related to home and are different for each of us. You're also welcome to shoot whatever best captures the essence of your home life throughout the week.
Submit your photos to be considered for inclusion in the America at Home book and related media events. Immediately following the shoot week, a group of award-winning newspaper and magazine editors will gather to review the millions of submissions and to put together the story of America at Home. The result? A coffee table book and a website.
Be sure that your family gets included in this time capsule of American home life at the start of the 21st century.
Even if you aren't interested in entering any pictures, the daily assignments will give you some great ideas for scrapbooking!
Two Moms In A Blog is having a Moms in Business Blog Carnival on September 7th to share networking tips. What an great way to network and improve your business! To join the carnival you need to post a networking tip so here are my top 3. I hope you all find them useful : )
- Join Ilene Meckley's newsletter and try to get some of her cds, books or attend an event. Ilene is awesome at showing you how to share your business in a caring and effective way.
- Take advantage of the free offers from Vista Print. It is the cheapest way to get good quality marketing materials. I have been making business cards and postcards in LifeTimez and loading those images to Vista Print for printing. I will say that the free magnet business cards are not very good though.
- If you have a scrapbooking or craft type business create free slide shows for emailing and posting online at Slide.com It is free and super easy for the computer newbie
1. Lessons From the Scrapbook Page As I posted here before one of my TLC uplines gave everyone who attended Convention this year a copy of the book Real Women Scrap by Tasra Dawson. Love the book and LOVE the blog. I even won a box of candy from my first visit to her blog : )
2. http://twomomsinablog.com/ I found this great blog through the End of Summer Blog -a- bration on Tasra's blog. This blog is a must read each day for me now. There are a ton of contests and great advise mixed with a lot of fun.
3. 5 Minutes For Mom A few of the blogs I have read for a long time started posting Wordless Wednesdays which I thought was a great idea. Those lead me to this great mommy blog that is packed to the max with info, fun and readers. If you are reading this blog now you probably found me through Wordless Wednesdays or Tackle It Tuesdays : ) My Tackles aren't going as well as I hoped but I am meeting a lot of great people from this blog.
4. Slurping Life is one of the blogs I found through Wordless Wednesdays. Just the title brings a smile to my face each time I go to Melody's blog : Slurping Life before the laundry kills me.
5. THE "Kreative Karma" Karma is also a TLC consultant as well as a member of the TLC design team. I found she blog through ubber talented Krystal Hartley's blog. Karma and her family recently moved and her latest posts about the spiders in her new home have me super happy to be living in California : )
So happy Blog Day everyone and have a great 3 day weekend!
Not sure how to do technorati tags but the link is http://technorati.com/tag/BlogDay2007
I am joining the Two Moms in the You Comment, I reply movement This is my commitment to you - if you leave me a comment, I promise to return the favor by commenting on your blog or replying to you comment here if you don’t leave your blog link.
I hope this will help me get to know the people that do read this blog and find some great new blogs to read : )
Co worker shared this totally cool site with me this week. It is http://www.pandora.com/ a free music player that lets you create your own online radio stations. My favorite station tonight? Jack Johnson Radio : )
Hope you find some fun music to create to : )
- I have felt the power of mustard grain faith this week
Matthew 17:20 NWT
He said to them: "Because of YOUR little faith. For truly I say to YOU, If YOU have faith the size of a mustard grain, YOU will say to this mountain, ‘Transfer from here to there,’ and it will transfer, and nothing will be impossible for YOU."
- Had an awesome anniversary dinner with hubby and DD is being a cutie this week. Love my family.
- Got to chat online and on the phone with my long time friend Carol who I was sooooo missing
- I have food, maybe not 5 star food but more than enough and truely yummy when it is my hubby's cooking : )
- Found the coolest PhotoShop freebies this week : http://www.optikvervelabs.com/
This is a fun meme I found on Jan's blog. Here's how it works:
- You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
- Players, you must submit one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use a middle name you would like to have.
- When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
- At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each person of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they got tagged and to read your blog.
So, my middle name is Rose.
R - I really need to clean my house before school starts.
O - I only have Dell computers at work and home.
S - We are saving for our own place.
E - Everyday I try to read the Bible.
Instead of tagging 5 people, I'm going to ask you to leave a comment if you decide to participate in this cute challenge... so I can come read your blog!
- running water
- hot water
- inside toilet
- comfortable clothes
- digital cameras
- digital scrapbooking
- 2 words : washing machine : )
- the Delta breeze , it hasn't topped 90 for weeks : )
- tv, even though I watch too much : )
- tivo, the main reason I watch so much tv
So many time saving, life improving things that not everyone has
08/13/07 Lucky to Be Me Organizer
05/28/07 Runway 2 Paint Can
Hot Fudge CD case frames
8/15/05 Family File
Unlike our cell phone, we don't have to worry about our Bible being disconnected because Jesus already paid the bill. And no dropped calls!
Funny thing about this is that I have a Treo 650 phone from my dad and actually have the Bible and full Watchtower library on my cell phone : ) It really has helped me get on track with daily Bible reading and personal study
Over at Ashwin’s blog, you will find one crazy blog owner!! You can win $2500!! To enter just copy this text and paste it in your blog!! But hurry, this competition will not last long! So get posting!
In an effort to get make on track here are my Wednesday happiness':
- Tickling fest with Elisa. I just love to hear her laugh
- Scrapbooking, actually spent some time working on some pages just for me and Elisa helped : )
- Clean sink: we don't have a dishwasher at our new place and I actually caught up on the dishes today. Of course this was after the faucet broke and the landlord ended up replacing half the piping under the sink at the beginning of the week
- Beautiful weather. We also don't have AC in our new place so Jehovah has blessed us with His AC and sunny skies
- Found out we have the prettiest pink flowers growing in the backyard
- Sleep. only one more week of sleeping in before school starts
What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
Newest publication from the society, Come Be My Follower, that was released at convention. Will give more info once all the conventions are finished : )
Jan Pepe gave all her team members the best book at convention, Real Women Scrap by Tasra Dawson. I highly recommend the book, blog and web tv show
I also went through all my magazines to see which ones were ruined in the flood in or house (more on that later)
What movies and/or T.V. shows did I watch this month?
Well USA network is our main source for summer shows again this summer. We have been watching new episodes of Monk, Psych, Dead Zone and the new series Burn Notice. Other shows we are watch are Kyle XY, now only on ABC family, and Eureka on Sci Fi.
Elisa's has been enjoying a ton of movies from the blockbuster pass. Elmo's Potty Time is the favorite of the week but there has also been lots of Veggie Tales and classic Disney.
What special days did I celebrate and how?
Had our annual convention at the Cow Palace. I had to watch most of the convention on dvd because I had TLC convention during our congregation's week and the week I was going to make up convention ended up being Spanish : )
What gifts did I give and/or receive?
Mom gave be a Fashion Bug shopping spree with her before I left for TLC convention.
At convention I was showered with gifts from Home Office; my upline's Vivian, Krystal, Jan and Shari; and my friend/downline Kristi.
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
Had to switch doctors so I can get an appointment to check out my weight gain and headaches. They will probably just tell me I eat too much junk but better save then sorry
What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
Visited my MIL and niece in Hollister
Been playing puppet show and dress up with Elisa, too funny
Not sure if I would say it was fun but we did a family garage sale at my moms to make some money
What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
Had the food at convention from the Little America Hotel. Was all pretty good but the juice and deserts were the best
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
Had to buy a new tv stand and fix a lot of furniture from the flood at our place
What were this month's disappointments?
While coming home from a trip to the ER my grandma and aunt were in a car accident and my aunt's car was totaled.
Since my mom was helping my aunt deal with car stuff Efrain and I went to Lodi to take my dad to colonoscopy he had scheduled. Everything with his appointment went well but Efrain and I came home to a broken pipe in the bathroom flooding the WHOLE place. Everything was covered in about an inch of water. We ended up having to move everything out to the backyard so the floor could be replaced and stay with my parents for a few days. We finally got to start moving back in the day before I flew to Utah for TLC convention. Crazy month!
What were my accomplishments this month?
Attended TLC Leadership and convention, didn't think I would make it with money being tight and the flood
Anything else noteworthy to record?
Look for news about the 2 scrapbooking fundraiser crops I am organizing : )
Just click on the announcement button above to join in the fun. I am going to try to add a side link tomorrow. Great tips, new blog friends, and prizes Oh My! This blogabration goes until Agust 31, 2007.