Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

My tackle of our room is going well but not finished. I got my scrapbook cubes moved and partly organized. (man do i have too much unused stuff) I went through my closet and am happy to say I was able to fit into a dress from 6 years ago :) Now I have basically been the same size since high school, around a 16 so this isn't too huge but for having twins a month ago I'm happy. In order to organize the bedroom I had to reorganize the storage room so I could put some stuff in there. That is pretty much done until I can move the stuff for my classroom.

SO this week:

  • Finish cleaning/organizing bedroom including scrapbook area
  • Take TLC inventory over to Kristi's for trading and to see what she can sell for me at her crop next weekend
  • Take photos for the babies' announcements and put them together
  • Finish thank you cards to mail with announcements

That should keep me more then busy :)

0 comments: