Saturday Special now Saturday 9

So I want to be better about blogging and start doing some memes again. I use doing Saturday Special but it has ended. I found a similar one though Saturday 9. So here is todays:

1. Tell us a joke that you think is funny. If you don't tell jokes tell us why.
My favorite joke is an American Sign Language joke you have to see to get. But here is one:

How can a teacher double his money?

By folding it in half!


2. Where do you buy most of your clothes?
Garage sales, Good Will, Fashion Bug and Lands End

3. Which famous person would you like to meet? Why?
Christian Slater because he is one of my favorite actors since high school

4. What is your ultimate ambition?
To like in Paradise with my family

5. Do you like to live in the area of your country or would you prefer something a little different?
I have lived in other areas and I am a California girl :)

6. Has a newspaper or television reporter ever interviewed you? If so, what were the circumstances and what did you think when you read or saw what you said?
Yes for 4-H, for some town events and for a teacher houseing project that I was hoping would be built in town. I likes what I read each time

7. What was the last CD/mp3 album that you purchased? How did you like it?
I just listen to songs on my Rhapsody account or Pandora

8. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
Hero by enrique iglesias
Bushel and a Peck from Guys and Dolls
Don Juan DeMarco sound track
Imagine by John Lennon
My Name Is

9. not doing 9 today


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I've enjoyed reading your answers.

Nice looking blog!!!

Have a great weekend.