Daily Organization in the Classroom




Mrs. Patton has invited us all to share our Daily Organization Tips as part of her Organization Week! Finally have time since I have today off :) 
For daily organization I need to work on my paper stuff and I hope to use the desk apprentice from Staples that I got at the beginning of the year. A teacher was throwing it away along with a lot of other great stuff when he switched rooms. Right now it holds stuff that doesn't fit it my file cabinet like the Oral Vocabulary Cards for Treasures but I think I can fit daily files in it too.
 
The big thing I do do is line up all the files I need for the week on my desktop of my laptop. Here is my desk top for next week. 



I will try to add pics once I update my other daily organizing. Be sure to check out the other ideas for classroom organizing at

 

0 comments: