Moving to a new online home


It is hard to believe I have been blogging for 6 years but not hard to believe that a lot has changed in those 6 years. I am still a teacher but now have only one class instead of the 25 plus I had as a technology teacher. I still love to scrapbook, especially digitally but now use my scrapbooking skills mostly to create items for my classroom and no long rep for a scrapbooking company. I am still married to my wonderful husband but we know have 3 beautiful children and can keep up with friends and family on Facebook instead of sharing pictures and stories on blogger. So for many reasons I no longer fit my scrapbunny blog. I now hope to blog mostly for the early childhood crowd, especially the many teachers like me that will be starting a new teaching adventure, Transitional Kindergarten. I'm excited to start this journey and hope you will all hop over to my new blog Transitional Kinder with Mrs. O. This week I'll be sharing many freebies I have made for my classroom and my colleges in kinder and first. Some I have shared before and some are new so I hope you all follow me at my new blog and on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/scrapbunny






1 comments:

ratchford said...

Scrap Booking Products
Very Good Post.
Decent gen nowadays.
Cheers for sharing with us.