Blog Day


Ok I am actually a little late posting this but I haven't gone to bed yet so it is still Friday to me : )
Today is Blog Day 2007 and as part of Blog Day, bloggers are challenged to find and share 5 new blogs that they find interesting. My five for 2007:

1. Lessons From the Scrapbook Page As I posted here before one of my TLC uplines gave everyone who attended Convention this year a copy of the book Real Women Scrap by Tasra Dawson. Love the book and LOVE the blog. I even won a box of candy from my first visit to her blog : )

2. http://twomomsinablog.com/ I found this great blog through the End of Summer Blog -a- bration on Tasra's blog. This blog is a must read each day for me now. There are a ton of contests and great advise mixed with a lot of fun.

3. 5 Minutes For Mom A few of the blogs I have read for a long time started posting Wordless Wednesdays which I thought was a great idea. Those lead me to this great mommy blog that is packed to the max with info, fun and readers. If you are reading this blog now you probably found me through Wordless Wednesdays or Tackle It Tuesdays : ) My Tackles aren't going as well as I hoped but I am meeting a lot of great people from this blog.

4. Slurping Life is one of the blogs I found through Wordless Wednesdays. Just the title brings a smile to my face each time I go to Melody's blog : Slurping Life before the laundry kills me.

5. THE "Kreative Karma" Karma is also a TLC consultant as well as a member of the TLC design team. I found she blog through ubber talented Krystal Hartley's blog. Karma and her family recently moved and her latest posts about the spiders in her new home have me super happy to be living in California : )

So happy Blog Day everyone and have a great 3 day weekend!

Not sure how to do technorati tags but the link is http://technorati.com/tag/BlogDay2007

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa! I am honored to be on your list. Thank you, and thank you for some wonderful bloggy links.

I so want to get into scrapping, but am thinking of going the digital route or some form of cheating, because I have my sons entire lives to scrap.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the add:) I'm glad you enjoy our blog! I fixed your name on my list, lol.

"Kreative Karma" said...

How funny, sometimes I wonder why we left California and then I remember, oh yeah, the earth quakes and the HIGH cost of living and how my mortgage was over $5000/month when I left, lol!

Melissa said...

This is a great list and I'm going to check out the blogs you recommended. Thanks for stopping by my blog through Blog-a-bration!