My Most Important Things and Monday List of TO DO

OK so part of the Simple Living Manifesto: 72 Ideas to Simplify Your Life  that I am doing is to simplify your to do lists. The suggestion is to pick a few things to concentrate on each week and break those into smaller tasks for each day. All of these to do's, or at least most of them, should match your life priorities. Idea 1 helps you pick those priorities: Make a list of your top 4-5 important things. What’s most important to you? What do you value most? What 4-5 things do you most want to do in your life? Simplifying starts with these priorities, as you are trying to make room in your life so you have more time for these things.

My Most Important List

A. Jehovah God
B. Family
C. Self growth and improvment
D. Work and Friends

So with these in mind my weekly to do's are:
1. Study for and attend all meetings this week, including at least 1 morning service (Matches A,B,& C on my list)
2. Start to organize and decutter the house (B and C)
3. Clean and organize my office and classroom desk (C and D)

2 comments:

Jan said...

This is great! Good for you!! Love the list!

wes said...

Hey Melissa,

Good reminder of perspective and keeping it simple! I've been putting the work part of D before A, B and C. DOH!

Keep on blooggin' sister!