Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


So this weeks tackle was to finish cleaning the kitchen and try to be a good Fly Baby and keep my sink empty.
I ended up switching to finding a new place to live. I was thinking I could put this off but the more I tried to clean up our 1 bedroom place the more I realized most things just have never found a home in this place so they end up in piles.

I think I have found a good place that we can afford and stay put for a while. We even have an option to do a lease to own. It is a 3 bedroom/1 bath that the owner is doing a lot of wok to. Brand new Energy Star windows, new tile floors throughout the house, freshly painted cabinets with new hardware and new appliances in the kitchen, large front and back yards that will be easy to set up play areas for the kids and the house is in the boundaries for the schools we want. Efrain and I are meeting with the owner on Saturday and hopefully my tackle for next week will be getting ready to move :)

0 comments: