Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

So today I am back at work after a 4 day weekend and I got a lot done, especially since I am sick :)

HOME TACKLES:

I have had an entertainment center from Freecycle in the truck for a few weeks. I finally got Elisa's room rearranged enough to put it in there. It will hold her tape player, tv, puppets (the bottom works great as a puppet theater) and movies.

This week I want to finish organizing her room and tackle the storage unit since some of her old stuff will be going in there.

SCRAPBOOK TACKLES:

Started LOM 2009 and found an AWESOME program, ACDSee. More posts about what I've done with that to come.

The next few months will be filled with tackles based on LOM. This week I need to continue my Lesson 1 assignments, mainly sorting photos by year and backing up digital photos.

SCHOOL TACKLES:

Have been grading Reading Lions' test and have to get those inputted.

This week I have to get some emergency sub plans ready

0 comments: