February Roundup

Well I am going to try to get on a schedule with this blog. I want to try to post my Katie the Scrapbook Lady's Roundup by the first week of each month. Going to just make it if you count a week as 7 days and today is the 6th : )

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
Still working on the Rita Mae and Sneaky Pie Brown's Miss Murphy books.
Class materials for LOM class

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
So much TV that I will have to just list by category
With Elisa:
Live tv - Noggin is on all the time at our house with Sprout being the nighttime tv fav
TiVo - Cut this down a little this month
Blue's Clues (transfered a bunch to tape so down to 20 episodes); Jack's Big Music Show; Backyardigans; The Wiggles

With Efrain:
Not much live tv but we are an ABC household
TiVo - Desperate Housewives; Men in Trees; Grey's Anatomy; Ugly Betty; Heros; Prison Break now that we caught up online
Online-Day Break They finally posted the final episope so I have seen the whole thing; Brothers & Sisters, Knights of Prosperity

Movies
Watch Broken Trail on AMC and it is a must see

What special days did I celebrate and how?
Nothing big

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
Getting ready for some baby and bridel showers thing month but haven't given yet

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
Having headacks again due to stress at work.
A few colds came through

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
Had my Princess House/Open House for TLC at mom's


What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
Nothing new this month

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
Got my Runway Sampliers from TLC. LOVE them

What were this month's disappointments?
Lots of computer problems at work

What were my accomplishments this month?
Decided to go for Katie the Scrapbook Lady's guest design team member and made it for March! Very excited

Anything else noteworthy to record?
Still having a lot of fun with my LOM class. Elisa is getting more into art so I am looking forward to painting and chalk outside as the weather gets better.

0 comments: