April Round Up

Going strong with my Katie the Scrapbook Lady's Roundup , 4 months in a row! Take a look at Katie's graphic:


What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
Finished the Rita Mae and Sneaky Pie Brown's Miss Murphy books that my mom had, have been looking for others at the library and used book store.
Read the first book in Laura Childs Scrapbook Mystery series and have been enjoying it. There are New Orlean's recipes and scrapbook tips at the end of each book.

What movies and/or T.V. shows did I watch this month?
Same shows this month, getting the the end of the session though. Have been getting the session one dvds of House and Desperate Housewives though.

Elisa's current favorites this month are The Upside Down Show on Noggin and Max & Ruby on PBS Kids.

Efrain and I have also been watching Flip This House and The Real Deal, 2 shows about buying and fixing houses for profit. Very interesting

No movies this month but we did get a free trial of Vongo for May

What special days did I celebrate and how?
Nothing to report here

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
Gift certificates to the secretaries at the school for Secretary's Week
Princess House pan to our friends for all they do for us

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
My grandfather on my dad's side passed away so we drove to Oregon for a few days. He died peacefully and had a nice memorial service. I was able to help my mother with a memorial board of photos.

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
Had some nice visits in Oregon and on the way home stopped in Woodland to see my grandmother on my mom's side.
Went to a wedding with the Barry children. It was the first wedding in the new hall.


What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
Tried a new drink at Jambo Juice, Mango A Go Go

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
Paid part of the deposit on our new place

What were this month's disappointments?
My grandfather passing away was sad but I am glad that he didn't suffer.
Still having computer issues and no agreement on health care at work

What were my accomplishments this month?
Am part of Katie the Scrapbook Ladies new team as Promo Lady
Got my taxes done

Anything else noteworthy to record?
We have moved and have a lot of cleaning to do, guess that will be in May's Round up : )

0 comments: