Friday Feast 4/13

Appetizer: When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?
I don't remember ever having a favorite color but my favorite thing to do with crayons was to make pictures by melting the crayons on wax paper that was on a hot plate.

Soup: On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move? 7 or 8 depending on the place

Salad: Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total? 87 with my cell and 96 with my home number

Main Course:
Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?
I know I have but I can't think of what or to who. Most of the time now you can return things so it has been a long time. I always save and reuse gift bags : )

Dessert: Name something you need from the store.
Really need to get a new pair of jeans and some shoes.

0 comments: