Thursday Thirteen Issue #2


Thirteen Favorite Tech Toys
  1. Light laptops, remember when they were other 10 lbs?
  2. Treo phone. I have everything on it, even the Bible, music and photos
  3. Wireless Internet. Can't beat email in bed : )
  4. External hard drives. These are getting so small and hold so much. Just remember to back them up too : )
  5. Digital SLR Camera. I haven't been able to buy many lenses but love that I can put lenses on my HP digital camera. Also love the digital flash, so cool
  6. Craft Robo. Man I love this thing! Get more info here
  7. HP printers. Love my all in one photo printer and hope to get a large format one day
  8. DVD/CD burners and players. Music and movies burned and played at home, love this.
  9. TiVo. Watch too much TV now but man I love pausing and being able to fast forward commercials
  10. Color TV. I don't need a big, HD or flat screen, just a normal size color TV
  11. Microwave. Technology at it's best, popcorn in 2 minutes : )
  12. Washer and Dryer. Stories of my grandma scrubbing clothes on a washboard make me love my washer and dryer every load : )
  13. Refrigerator. We forget about this wonder of technology but it is still an amazing, maybe the best technology

    Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
    1. (Write your own Thursday Thirteen and leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



0 comments: