March Roundup

Going strong with my Katie the Scrapbook Lady's Roundup , 3 months in a row!


What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
Still working on the Rita Mae and Sneaky Pie Brown's Miss Murphy books.


What movies and/or T.V. shows did I watch this month?
So much TV that I will have to just list by category
With Elisa:
Live T.V. - Noggin is on all the time at our house with Sprout being the nighttime T.V. fav
TiVo - Cut this down a little this month
Blue's Clues is still the favorite followed by Jack's Big Music Show; Backyardigans; The Wiggles
New favorite music video is Dan Zane and Friends

With Efrain:

TiVo - Grey's Anatomy; Ugly Betty; Prison Break
Online-Not too much online this month

No movies this month

What special days did I celebrate and how?
Elisa turned 3 so Mom was able to give her those Only for 3 and up toys : )

Had our 2 day Circuit Assembly in Fairfield Elisa did pretty good this year listening.

Pittsburg Kingdom Hall Dedication was a great weekend this month with 3 wonderful talks from a Brooklyn brother. Elisa was featured in the slide show of the Kingdom Hall build.

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
Gave 4 baby scrapbook kits for co workers
Mom gave me some Princess House to match what I got last month.

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
Still dealing with headaches and every one's sleep schedules are off with the time change.

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
Besides Assembly and the Hall dedication we got sand for Elisa's turtle sand box and have been playing outside.


What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
Went out to eat at Chevy's after Assembly and we hadn't been there in years

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
Ordered my Runway 2 Samplers from TLC
Paid for my website for the year

What were this month's disappointments?
Lots of computer problems at work but we do have a new server so things will be better for April.

What were my accomplishments this month?
Happy to be a tiny part of raising over $40,000 for Autism Speaks though donating and sharing about Ali Edward's Six Degrees badge
Getting on schedule with this blog

Anything else noteworthy to record?
Have to get taxes done still, this is the latest we have ever filed.

0 comments: